Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas




Now that the cards are done it's time to look at those home-made gifts and ornaments.  So, on Monday, December 12 we will be making a cookie bag (images show closed and open), table favor (or small gift for friends or classmates), and an ornament.   If you'd like to join this class for these projects, e-mail me at kathystamps@gmail.com for more information. 

Happy Stampin'!
Kathy Kamradt
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach


No comments: