Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack





Christmas will be here before we know it. So, time to get cranking on the Christmas Cards. On Tuesday, November 15 at 7 pm and Wednesday, November 16 at 9 am, I will be hosting a Christmas Stamp-A-Stack. We will be making 12 cards, 3 each of 4 designs. Unfortunately, the shimmer and glitter don't show up well in the photos.

E-mail me at kathystamps@gmail.com for more information.

Kathy Kamradt
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach

No comments: